Killing Floor Server Rules
- Don't be a douche. This means no spamming, no swearing and no being annoying.
- Racism is not tolerated, not towards players or the admins, this will be a swift kick or ban.
- Don't grief other players, this includes stealing kills and welding them in.
- Share money, if you're done with your build, share the dosh.
- Don't be rude, if there's a new player, help them out.
- Tell us if there's a problem or if a player is acting out of place, arguing leaves you at their level and could lead to you both being banned.
- Try and return weapons to the recently killed players, especially lower leveled players.
- Avoid blocking people in, especially berzerkers as they need to be quick.
Minecraft Server Rules
- No greifing, this is made semi-impossible due to plugins on the server, but just don't try it, we see you trying, we kick you or worse.
- Resources from chests are on a first-come first-served basis, PvP is off for the most part so arguing will get you nowhere.
- Issues regarding people are to be reported -directly- to an admin, don't argue or it will give us a reason to not listen to you.
- Traps, we allow traps on the server to defend your own living area, but don't be a douche to others, it isn't nice.
- Commands. Any attempt to hack, greif or harm the server will be met with due force, there will be some commands available on the server, these will be detailed when you type /help in the chat menu.